In addition to the stock and industry analysis tools that allow you to do your due diligence, we have several tools that allow our subscribers to select stocks that match their desired profile and/or test trading strategies.
- Personal Watchlists
- allow you to receive email alerts only on stocks that are on your personal watchlist(s).
- Watchlist Filters
- allow you limit your email alerts to only those stocks that meet your technical and/or fundamental criteria.
- Trend Reversal Signals
- Our proprietary trend reversal signal (TRS) algorithms advise you of changes in market and stock trends in a timely way.
- Stock Timeliness Checkup
- This tool tells you if you should be short or long in a particular stock.
- Cup-with-Handle Backtest
- This tool allows you to do sensitivity analysis on cup-with-handle breakouts. You enter your stock selection criteria and trading rules and the tool analyses how that strategy has performed in the past. Here are two examples of using this tool. By default the backtest will run for 12 months but you can extend the period by changing the start date.
- Tradewatch contains watchlists of long and short candidates that meet the criteria that we have found to be the most profitable. Tradewatch is ideal for the investor who cannot monitor the markets in real time and wants to make buy or sell orders for the markets next open.